- Minimum Investment required is US$200,000 (resalable after 7 years) or US$400,000 (resalable after 5 years) for each main applicant.
- On approval in principle of an application:
- Main applicant: US$35,047
- Spouse of main applicant: US$20,047
- Any other qualified dependent of the main applicant regardless of age: US$10,047
Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation Contributions
Applicants may qualify for citizenship through a contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF).
- Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$150,000 is required
- The main applicant with up to three dependents (for example, a spouse and two children): a non-refundable contribution of US$195,000 is required
- Additional dependents, regardless of Age: US$25,000
- Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.